Today I made several plant labels from a used soft cheese container and then a windmill from a used coca cola bottle before baking a vegan rhubarb cake using 250grams of the rhubarb I harvested yesterday from the allotment.
No visit to the allotment today instead I caught up with adding photos to this blog. I sorted through some seeds I had collected last year sowing French Marigolds in to a 9x15 cell tray . Sown too were Cardoon in to a small seed tray and Nasturtium and Peas in to a 8x4 root trainer .
Harvested 10g of Chives and 2g Rocket leaves as part of dinner's side salad.
Posted via Blogaway