1) Last Chances for Good Digging. - If not already done so due to weather conditions etc. then now is the last chance to dig so that the soil has time to break down easier into a good tilth.
2) More Early Potatoes Now. - No opportunity should be wasted in getting early potatoes in the ground.
3) Plant Shallots and Garlic. - Don't delay any longer plant garlic and shallots now. Horseradish can be planted now too, pieces about 3" long. Put horseradish in an out of the way corner.
4) Make Asparagus Bed. - It suggests making a bed 5Ft wide for 3 rows of asparagus
5) Sow Parsley, Thyme, Sage, Celery. - Celery and celeriac can be sown inside now. Parsley, Sage & Thyme can be sown outside in patches, drifts or as path edging.
6) Stake Cucumbers. - it assumes that you're growing cucumbers in a heated greenhouse.
7) Attack Apple Pests. - Freshen up greasebands. Suggests spraying with a nicotine spray.