Wednesday, 8 January 2014
7th January 2014 Spinach Pesto
100 grams Spinach leaves,
35 grams Parsley leaves, stalks removed,
100 grams Pine nuts,
15 grams Garlic cloves peeled,
2 tablespoons of Sunflower oil,
Half a teaspoon of sea salt,
Quarter of a teaspoon of black pepper.
Preheat oven to 100 degrees Celsius . Spread Pine nuts on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
Once the Pine Nuts have been lightly roasted add all the ingredients together in a food processor and blitz the ingredients until they are combined and finely chopped for about two to five minutes.
Once processed the pesto can be stored in a sealed jar in the fridge for several weeks.
- ► 2019 (9)
- ► 2018 (24)
- ► 2017 (41)
- Serendipity And Free Seeds
- Snowball Onion Sets Monday 27th January 2014
- Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th January 2014
- 24th January 2014
- 20th - 23rd January 2014
- 16th to 19th January 2014
- Refreshing the front garden 15th January 2014
- Sunday 12th January 2014
- Banana Muffins and Cake
- Planting Christmas Presents
- 7th January 2014 Spinach Pesto
- 5th January 2014 and Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
- Not The Best Of Starts To the New Year
- Happy New Year and The First Harvest of 2014
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (49)