Well this week had been very busy so no time to actually visit the allotment except on thursday and so I made the most of my time there by digging the last of the beds out and extending others. I also began digging holes for the fence posts . So below are the photos of progress.
|View before digging from the right.|
|View before digging from the left.|
|After digging the beds at the top I turned my attention to the front and a future fence.|
|Digging the holes ready for the fence posts.|
|View from the front left corner before I left.|
|View from the centre of the front.|
|View from the front right corner.|
At home I sowed several lots of seeds on the windowsill with the hope of planting them out when they germinate.