According to My Middleton in Dig On For Victory we have 8 tasks this week :
1) Clean Up and Dig. -
2) Order Seeds. -
3) Prepare Greenhouse. - for seed-sowing and increase slowly the amount of work. Wash it down if not already done. Tidy up seed trays and pots. Get compost and fertilizers ready. If using soil then sterilize first.
4) Anticipate Frost. -
5) Prune, and Prepare for Spraying Fruit. -
6) Plant Cauliflowers ; Sow Beans. - Plant out cauliflower in cold greenhouse between larger lettuce. Sow broad beans in boxes for planting out later.
7) Make Hot-Bed. - for growing salads, young carots, etc. Make a compost heap too.
8) Put Strawberries in Greenhouse. - Room permitting, you can now put strawberries in pots in a cold greenhouse.
- ► 2020 (8)
- ► 2019 (13)
- ► 2018 (24)
- ▼ December (6)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (49)