Well this morning I continued cataloguing my seed collection inputting the details in to the newly created database. In the afternoon I managed to bag up some of the rubbish in to rubble sacks ready to put in my wheelie bin at home this friday. The blue sack in the yellow bed is full of glass that I unearthed this afternoon after thinking I had already removed all the glass on Sunday . How wrong was I? I've moved the remains of Saturday's garden waste to the front where eventually the compost heap with hopefully go.
The only other job done on the allotment today was to mark out a bed on the left of the apple tree at the back ready to dig before next weekend.
- ► 2020 (11)
- ► 2019 (13)
- ► 2018 (24)
- ► 2017 (41)
- ► 2013 (33)
- 180 Packets of Seeds Sunday 22nd January 2012
- Wednesday 18th January 2012
- Tuesday 17th January 2012
- Sunday 15th January 2012
- Saturday 14th January 2012
- Brambles and Billy Thursday 12th January 2012
- My Big Sweat Wednesday 11th January 2012
- Saturday 7th January 2012 Digging solo
- Plot 44 begins to look like an allotment on Friday...
- Finally showing the plot to my wife
- New Years Eve and the first bit of work
- The Key arrives for Plot 44 , December 2011
- The Offer of Plot 44 at the end of November 2011
- ▼ January (13)