Well I had had the keys and contract for nearly a month now but between the horrible weather and Christmas with everything that festive period includes I hadn't had the chance to show my wife what we would be letting ourselves in for. I wanted to be absolutely certain that she would be supportive if we were to proceed with plot 44 . Spurred on by a reminder letter from the council saying I might have a key but until the signed contract is returned plot 44 was not 100% mine yet.
After a quick 10 minute visit the verdict was positive and that afternoon I signed and posted the contract.
- ► 2019 (13)
- ► 2018 (24)
- ► 2017 (41)
- ► 2013 (33)
- 180 Packets of Seeds Sunday 22nd January 2012
- Wednesday 18th January 2012
- Tuesday 17th January 2012
- Sunday 15th January 2012
- Saturday 14th January 2012
- Brambles and Billy Thursday 12th January 2012
- My Big Sweat Wednesday 11th January 2012
- Saturday 7th January 2012 Digging solo
- Plot 44 begins to look like an allotment on Friday...
- Finally showing the plot to my wife
- New Years Eve and the first bit of work
- The Key arrives for Plot 44 , December 2011
- The Offer of Plot 44 at the end of November 2011
- ▼ January (13)